Be part of a good cause - join Friends!
Friends of the MPI for Molecular Biomedicine
is a group of individuals dedicated to supporting advancements in medicine. Friends welcomes new members, who with their donation foster international scientific discourse and the dialogue of the biomedical researchers in Münster with the general public. By joining Friends you will support cutting-edge research and engage in exclusive dialogue with internationally renowned researchers in biomedicine.
The Max Planck Society is a registered association. The funds in its budget may only be used for research purposes. For instance, when the Institute would like to have a reception for a guest scientist or visiting group it must raise additional funds – and this is one of the reasons Friends was founded.
How do you benefit?
When you join Friends of the Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine, you will receive an annual invitation to inform yourself first-hand about the development of the Institute and to exchange ideas with the directors of the Institute and the prestigious members of the Institute’s Board of Trustees. As a friend and supporter you will always have access to the most up-to-date information: We will keep you informed about events at the Institute and the latest research findings. Moreover, you will be invited to the award ceremonies of the MTZ®-MPI Awards.
Members of Friends
- Aschendorff Medien GmbH & Co. KG
- Sybille Benning
- Brillux GmbH & Co. KG, Münster
- Condor Gerüst Gerüstbau Hermann Brück GmbH, Münster
- Coppenrath Verlag GmbH
- Dr. von der Hardt & Partner mbB, Münster
- Dr. Koenig & Partner GbR, Rechtsanwälte & Notare, Münster
- Kreyenborg Verwaltungs GmbH
- Lückertz FIRST Reisebüro GmbH
- Dr. Maasjost & Collegen AG, Dr. Bernward Maasjost
- Prof. Dr. Ralf Scherer
- Schuhhaus Hch. Zumnorde GmbH & Co. KG
- Prof. Dr. med. Heinrich Schulze Mönking
- Sparkasse Münsterland-Ost
- L. Stroetmann GmbH & Co. KG, Münster
- Karl-Jürgen Weitkamp
- Wirtschaftsförderung Münster GmbH, Münster